Friday, July 1, 2011

Random Friday Ramblings

Hooray for Friday's!! Especially ones that are the starts to long weekends! I'm excited for the holiday weekend and the chance we have to celebrate our country's independence!!
I've had quite a few random thoughts today and I thought I'd share them with you, just because! Lucky YOU!

Random Rambling #1- Casey Anthony is completely crazy! Her defense theory is stupid!!! If her poor little girl drowned on accident, why in the world is there a need to cover it up? Why wouldn't you call 911 just in case there was some small chance she could be saved? Or why wouldn't you just report it? If it really was as accident there wouldn't have been any charges pressed. The whole thing just doesn't make sense to me!!

Random Rambling #2- I am kind of over the Adele song "Rolling In The Deep." I'm pretty sure I hear it every single time I get in the car!! Play some OneRepublic instead!!

Random Rambling #3- How in the world do you get an ear infection in the summer time? Especially when you haven't been swimming? My ear started to feel funny Tuesday night and by Wednesday morning it hurt like crazy! I finally went to Instacare today to have it looked it. It's always funny when the doctor looks in my left ear... there is usually always and exclamation of "Oh.... wow..... did you have lots of ear infections as a child?" Yes, yes I did.

Random Rambling #4- The Fourth of July is such a wonderful holiday! I love that patriot feeling you get and I love setting the stars and stripes as my desktop and home screen! I do not, however, love the fireworks that come along with this holiday!

Random Rambling #5- Box cuts hurt like crazy! But a box cut and a paper cut on the same hand is even worse!

Random Rambling #6- A nice summer rainstorm sounds nice right now..... minus the thunder and lightning!

Random Rambling #7- A birthday wish to my best friend Lacey!! We have been celebrating birthdays together for 25 years now!! I wish I had pictures from when we were little that I could show you! Like the one where we are sitting on chairs in my living room with suntanned skin and sun bleached hair! Or the one where we are giving each other hair cuts! Or the one when we did the talent show together and sang "Brother For Sale." Or the day we graduated high school together. Oooo, I have some fun ones of our trip that we took to San Francisco!! But you will just have to imagine them {maybe I will have to go back and try and scan a few in somehow}.  Happy birthday Lacey Lou! Thank you for putting up with me as a friend for so long!!

Well, I think that may be enough ramblings for now!! I'll let you know if I add pictures later. OH! I may have just had an idea for next weeks FBF!! Have a wonderful and SAFE holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

#1- so i'm a little behind w the news, but i keep hearing about this casey anthony and keep thinking i need to google why she has been in the news lately. now i know.. and how awful! i'm going to go google it now to read the whole story. so sad!

#2- i'm a little behind on music too, & we don't get good music stations here where i live, so i am still loving the Adele song.

#3- i wonder what an ear that has been infected a lot looks like compared to one that hasn't. that's a funny story though!

#4- the 4th of July just has to be my favorite holiday i'm thinking!

#5- totally agree! and i swear i am the worst at getting paper cuts on a daily basis!

#6- rainstorms are my favorite.. but unlike you, i LOVE the thunder & lightening. there is just something so comforting about it all!

#7- i love lacey too!! she is such a sweet friend!!


thanks for keeping me entertained at work on a tuesday morning after a holiday!!

Unknown said...

I think I totally remember you singing in that talent show with Lacey. Good times indeed. :)