Monday, July 11, 2011

Remember How I'm A Crappy Blogger

Two quote wall Monday posts right is a row?!? Where did last week go? I have no idea what my blogging problem was last week..... mostly I just didn't have anything exciting to share for the first few days of the week and then the weekend came and was crazy and I never had a chance to sit down to type!! I even missed Flashback Friday! Geez!!!
So I'm catching up!! Here are some of the things you can look forward too!!!

**Remember that Saint George trip from a few weeks ago? Yeah, the post is FINALLY coming!!
** And the 4th of July.... yeah, totally need to post about that too!!
** Book #12
** A post about my absolutely awesome SIL!
** Another edition of FBF

P.S. HAPPY SLURPEE DAY!!!

Dont you think it should be Slurpee MONTH though?!?

No comments: