Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


Halloween this year was lots of fun!! My department at work tries to dress up in themes and this year we decided to do Batman and Villains. My manager was great and agreed to be the Caped Crusader and we also had someone dressed like Robin. As for the villains, we had Harley Quinn, The Joker, Two Face and Poison Ivy. It's was funny to watch people walk into a credit union and see us all dressed up!! It was also fun to walk through the building and look at what everyone else was dressed as. The tellers were punk rockers and the tech department dressed as 50's girls. I think one of my favorite costumes though was a lady in our collections department. She took a Life cereal box and stuck a bunch of plastic knives in it and became a "cereal" killer!! Haha!!

I also love Halloween because it means pumpkin carving!! This year, I carved a total of five pumpkins. I took my three alien pumpkins to work and I won a prize for them! Wahoo!! At home, I had a funny face pumpkin and a pirate pumpkin! At my house we also have The Great Pumpkin!! My grandparents grew giant pumpkins in there garden this year and we were lucky enough to get one of them. It is HUGE and it's so fun to see it sitting in front of our house!!

On Halloween night I went to a dance with my friends Michelle and VaLon in Taylorsville. It was pretty fun and even more fun to just act silly. There were some pretty interesting people there..... pizza box, hot and ready boy (WEIRD), some flip flops and an car freshener!! One of the weirdest though was a group of girls that dressed up like Troll dolls. They had on skin colored body suits, stuffed with pillows with bum cracks drawn on them. It was so weird! My favorite though was the guy dressed at Sherlock Holmes!! Haha :0)

P.S. THANK YOU Lindsay for giving me tips on how to post video!! You're awesome!!

P.P.S Everyone should read my "Remember When" post and should play along!!

and one last thing......

VOTE VOTE VOTE tomorrow. And guess what.... only 17 days to Twilight!!


No comments: