Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Best 8 Minutes of My Day

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR THE ROME FILM FESTIVAL!!!! They showed EIGHT whole minutes of Twilight!!! It is SO awesome!! I spent way to much time watching it yesterday and I'm sure I will do the same thing today!!!


**I'm sorry for all the screaming girls!! They sounds pretty
crazy!! And the sound quality is not that great, but I still
love watching it!!**
And here is the short clip that was posted on MSN the other day!! It's the lunchroom scene. It's short, but sweet!! Only 16 days to go!!
And I also have to say DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!

2 comments:

Linds said...

well, it does the same for me too... I click in the box and it highlights it, but you just have to ignore that and hit the right arrow on your keyboard anyway... when you do it, watch the text and you'll see that it actually changes and takes you to the end of the line. keep trying! i'm rooting for you!

Linds said...

it doesn't scroll, it jumps in one quick jump. After you put your cursor at the very end and then drag it to the left towards the beginning, THEN it scrolls...