Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sounds of the Season

So I have to make a confession….. I have been listening to Christmas music in my car ever since Halloween ended!! It’s not the whole time I’m in my car, but a good part of it is! FM 100 and KOSY 106.5 have been playing all the classics since November 1st and I love listening to them!
I usually wait until Thanksgiving is over to start tuning in, but this year I decided, what the heck!! :0) Last year, Christmas went by way to fast!! The 25th came and went and I never really felt like I had the Christmas spirit. It wasn’t a bad Christmas by any means; it just went by to quick! So I’m starting early this year! I love hearing The Jingle Bell Rock and Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!! They are so fun and upbeat and just put me in a good mood!! And The Christmas Shoes still makes me cry every time I hear it!
I also want to put a bunch of Christmas music on my iPod!! I especially want to get The Forgotten Carols on there! Those songs are amazing!! And the Chipmunk Christmas songs, haha, those are great too!! :0)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh man.. Christmas, ALREADY?!

Dani said...

confession: ME TOO!!!!!! i LOVE listening to christmas-ness! i can't get enough.

another confession: i've bought christmas decorations and gifts. it's taking all i have to wait for thanksgiving to be over to decorate. i'm itching to put up a tree!!

Amanda M said...

Yay Danielle my friend!! I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I love it!!