Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Testing Testing

So I got on YouTube and searched Twilight (I know, I know! I'm sorry people, but it is seriously like an addiction for me!!!) and found some of the TV spots of the Twilight trailer. I am trying to figure out how to post video right in my blog, so here's to hoping it works!

AHHHHHHH!!! IT WORKED, IT WORKED, IT WORKED!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this!! I had to do some crazy things to get it to work, but FINALLY!!! WAHOO!!

THANKS again Lindsay!! You are awesome!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Thanks for all the twilight updates... keep them coming, I get all my info from you!!
It was good to see you last night. I had fun talking to you!
And, I will do your Memory thing one day I promise.. i just have to get time to first!

Linds said...

yaaaaahoooo! You did it! I knew you could! :)