Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting Closer!

FIVE DAYS!! That's all there is until Twilight hits theater! I can't even describe how extremely excited I am!!
So this morning, I was flipping through the channels and on MTV it showed Spoilers: Twilight. So of course I immediately went to station hoping to catch the last 5 minutes of it. And guess what I saw...... a new clip from the movie! Wahoo!! Like most of the other clips, it's really short, but so much fun to watch!!



Also, while I was bored at work yesterday, I was reading the articles on Yahoo and one of them was about the next 3 Twilight Saga movie!! YAY!! It said that Summit Entertainment has bought the right to all of them and the screenwriter for Twilight has been asked to come up with screenplays for New Moon and Eclipse! So hopefully we will be seeing the rest of the series very very soon!!

No comments: