Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight at Midnight

****Sigh**** Edward!!! :0)
The day I have been waiting for since May final arrived!! I went to the midnight premier of Twilight and it was so much fun!
Before the movie started we went to Village Inn for dinner!! Mmmmm, the ham and cheese skillet was so good!! And just to make sure there was no chance I could fall asleep, I had a glass and a half of Dr. Pepper!! It was fun just sitting there though because the whole restaurant was full of girls! Young ones, old ones, in between ones!! It was awesome!! And of course there were people dressed up and it’s always fun to play “Your Team!!”
After dinner we went over to the theater and holy cow it was insane!! There were so many girls there!! Haha!! I loved it! There were so many of us that we started using the men’s bathroom!! It was hilarious to watch the few guys that were there open the door and do a double take and then ask “Ummm, isn’t this the men’s room?” The best though was the guy that came in and walked to front of the line and looked around and asked “Do I really have to wait in the line?” We all laughed as said welcome to the girls world! There was one brave boy, probably about 12 that didn’t let us stop him. He totally walked in and did his business at the urinal and left!! What a brave soul!! Haha!!
At that point we had an extra ticket so I called and invited my friend Christine to come over and I was happy she could make it! We didn’t have the greatest seats (second row from the front) but we had seats and that’s all that mattered! One of the previews that they showed was for Harry Potter and it was weird to think that that was the movie that we would have been watching that night and I’d still be counting down the days to Twilight! And now I have to admit that I couldn’t help but cheer a little when it started, ahhhh!! It was so awesome!! And then the first time Edward comes on screen, awwwww it was wonderful!! We got lucky and didn’t have a mass of screaming people in our theater which was nice!
Overall, I think the movie was pretty good!! They obviously had to leave stuff out for times sake, and they had to make a few changes for the movie to flow, but I thought it was good!! The end it so awesome!! I won’t give it away but there is a little twist!! :0) And I loved it so much that I just bought tickets for a showing tonight and am now counting down the hours until I get to see Edward again!! And why ruin a good thing….. I think I’m gonna have to see it again tomorrow!! Any one with me???
So yeah, now I am counting down to New Moon!! Who knows how long it will take to get that one out, but I am hoping this time next year I will be boring you all with my crazy posts about the newest Twilight Saga movie!!

And I have to put a little side note in here about my shirt. So I ordered this AWESOME shirt online that says “Vampire Baseball League” on the front and on the back it said CULLEN 09!!! Sweet huh!! Well, it didn’t get here in time! I cannot even tell you how sad I am about it!! I seriously considered driving to Denver to meet the UPS man, I wanted it that bad! It was really sad to watch the baseball part without my shirt (how much do you want to bet that it will show up at my house today?). So I went to the mall yesterday to try and ease my sadness and to try to find another shirt. Well, I thought about getting the “Team Edward shirt, but I just kind of figured, there are not really teams yet. I LOVE the shirts that other people have, but I think I want to wear a “Team Edward” one during New Moon or Eclipse though. So to make up for it I bought something pretty dang cool, in my opinion!! It’s Rosalie’s necklace that she wears in the movie with the Cullen crest on it!! It’s huge, but I love it!! I am totally wearing it today!
So that is my Twilight at midnight experience! It was so much fun!! It doesn’t even matter that I am falling asleep as I type, because it was totally worth it!! I just went up to our teller and got some cash out so I can keep the Dr. Pepper handy! Haha!! It’s going to be a sugar rush day!!


And just a little P.S.- If you need a viewing buddy I will totally go with you; any time, any place!! :0)

No comments: