Sunday, December 12, 2010

Decking My Halls

I have been so excited to decorate at my apartment, mostly because I have been a crazy blog stalker and have found some REALLY cute ideas on some really crafty blogs!! I have made frequent visits to my local thrift store and also to the dollar store!! And I of course made multiple trips to one of my favorite stores.... Hobby Lobby!!
Here are some of the things I have done!
Remember my "BOO" letters?? Well I decided to add some "JOY"
to our mantel! I think I like them.....I am just not quite sure
about the grey sparkly paper on the "O".... They don't
really match the rest of the Christmas
decor I have made... Oh well I guess!!
This next part may just be my favorite!! 
I got the idea from one of my new favorite blogs.....
Please don't look at how cute hers is compared to
mine!!  





 My next project came from eighteen25!!
I saw these trees and though they were so
cute! This is were my thrift shopping came
in {the candle stick holders only cost me
around .50 each}! I also saved my Roberts
and Michaels coupons so I could get the trees
40%-50% off!!

And here is the whole mantel put together!!
Check back later for my post about my Christmas tree!! I am pretty excited
about that too!!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

love it all! come decorate my house next!!