Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tied With A Bow

I found some of the coolest wrapping paper this year at Hobby Lobby! It is black and white damask and I couldn't wait to use it!! I also picked up some turquoise and red ribbon to put it all together. This is how they turned out:

I though they were pretty! I was excited to hand them out to family and friends!

I was also excited about the gifts I made for my co-workers..... Oreo Balls of Goodness!!!
 I saw an idea to package them in egg carton containers so I filled them up with a bunch of different flavors!

I added some scrapbook paper to the outside and tied it all up with a bow!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i love how creative you are!!! i totally need to remember the egg carton idea and do for my neighbors this year... what a fun surprise to see chocolate when you open the carton!