Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eternally Thankful

Finally, on this last day of November I am finishing up my Thanksgiving Challenge!!! Most of these don't even need words!! I am SO extremely grateful for these things that really words are not enough!!

~*~Day 22
I am so grateful for teachers!! From my very first school teacher, Donna Gregory, to my last set of professors at the University of Utah, I am eternally grateful!! I am thankful for the things they taught me and the skills I learned from them!! I am thankful for Mrs. Lilly teaching me songs to remember counting by 3's and 4's {I still sing them in my head} and I am grateful for Mrs. Noble who let me call her Grandma while my Grandma was serving a mission in South Africa! I am thankful for Mrs. Van Ausdel who came to my house to home school me while I had a broken leg and arm {I was NOT thankful for that at the time!! I was a 6th grader and there was NOTHING more embarrassing than having your teacher come to your house}!!! I am thankful to Mrs. Gustafson who taught me just a little French and to Minnie Mae for teaching me ASL! I am thankful to Mr. Findley who allowed me to sing in the school choir and Mr. Peay, an awesome psychology teacher!!
I am so grateful for opportunity I had to get an education and for those that helped me to succeed!!

~*~Day 23
I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, our Savior!

~*~Day 24
I am extremely grateful for friends!
What would I do with all of you?!

~*~Day 25
I am so exceedingly grateful for my family!!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm sad your thankful posts are over :(
they have been fun to read!
i especially love your family picture- you guys are a great looking bunch!

Tiffany said...

Amanda your family pictures turned out so so so cute. Tell your mom she did a great job on the shirts! lol. You should post some more or email me some. Who did you guys end up using? I remember you told me they had good prices. We will have to get new family pictures once we have the twins.