Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Always Thought That Song Was Too Long Anyway!

So much for my 12 days of Christmas stories/thoughts/songs!!!! I actually had a really cool song I wanted to share...... and I was going to post the Christmas story with some really awesome pictures! But.............. I waited WAY to long this year to get started on shopping!! I was actually running around picking up last minute things on Christmas Eve!!!
BAD idea!! The stores were crazy!! Parking was horrible!! And people are awful drivers!!! Never again!!! I am making a promise to myself that all my Christmas shopping will be done by the end of November from now on!! That way I can enjoy the month of December and not stress so much!!!
So I guess you will have to wait until next year to hear my new favorite Christmas song!! That's okay though... it gives me time to put something to together {a really great way for you to hear it}!!

This month has been so crazy!! I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted too!! I have all kind of pictures of my Christmas tree and of all my treasured ornaments!!
And I got to celebrate some fun birthdays with some really great people!!! And I have been to some fun Christmas parties and shows!!!
I know the holiday is over..... but I think I am still going to post about those things!! This month went by way to fast and I don't want to forget all the things that went on!!
The only problem now....... finding some spare time to type up 5+ posts!!!!

No comments: