Saturday, April 2, 2011

Belated Birthday

Happy belated birthday to my wonderful mother!!
I should have had this posted days ago.... but I am a big slacker and I'm just getting around to it!


We didnt do much to celebrate her birthday this year, and I feel bad about that! It was a crazy weekend with her birthday falling on Sunday. But I went to my parents house that day and we were able to have a nice birthday dinner for her and of course cake and ice cream!!

I still have a birthday card I need to give my mom. The problem is that it is still blank! I just dont know what to write exactly.... how to express to her just how extremely grateful I am for her! And for her example! And for her kindness and charity!!

She really is the best ever and I am so lucky she is my mother!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

you really do have an awesome mom!! i have always loved her. she has such a sweet spirit!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Don't feel bad, my moms birthday was last week too and her card is still sitting on my dresser blank.