Monday, April 4, 2011

What's A Person To Do?

In July, I have to pick between this:

And this:


 ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! How in the world am I supposed to choose?
It's the FINAL Harry Potter! The end of all of it!! Could I wait until Monday night to see it? Possibly.... but then I wouldn't be seeing the final HP on the FINAL opening night!!

And then there is Lake Powell!! Beautiful, red rocked, warm watered Lake Powell! My family hasn't gone down in years and they are finally going for a whole week! There is always next year.... or I could go at the beginning of the week and miss out on seeing my cousin.....

AHHHH!! How in the world am I supposed to decide what to do? I somehow need tickets to an early screening of the movie! That would solve my problem! Anyone have some they want to share???

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i vote lake powell!! i'll take your place if you decide not to go. i need some warm weather!

Amberleena said...

Ha ha ! You are funny, I like that ! Well- I have to agree lake Powell- thou you know you'll being thinking about HP the whole time you sun bathe !