Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Playlist

I'm just trying to make it through this Friday!! There is something weird going on with my back {I really want someone to punch me between the shoulder blades} and the hours are dragging on. I still have 3.75 hours left until my weekend officially starts!
Because I have my basement office all to myself, I can pretty much listen to whatever I want!! So I am using my Pandora app to listen to some awesome music! Today's station: Wicked (Original Broadway Recordings)
So these are just some of the great things I am listening to this afternoon:



In case you didn't know, all the songs in the Mama Mia musical are Abba songs. And if you have ever used Pandora you know that if you give a song a thumbs up it will find similar music. Well, because I liked the songs Dancing Queen and Money, Money, Money it has started playing this:

I have gone from listening to good old Broadway show tunes to disco music such as this:

It just finished playing Funkytown and started playing Superstitious by Stevie Wonder.
Every so often it throws in some of this:

I wish it would play the new, original songs though {Get It Right & Loser Like Me}!! Both are fantastic!!
Happy Friday! I hope you are listening to something awesome!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Interesting mix! I have been hooked on the new Britney album lately!