Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I love spending time with my sister-in-law Hayley!! She is the best!! Last night we went to one of my most favorite places ever...
Mmmm! I love this place! We got delicious dinner {which we probably could have shared!! Their portions are huge!! Sorry Hayley! I should have thought of that last nigh!!} and of course ended the night with cheesecake!!
Picking which yummy treat to eat is always the hardest part!! Chocolate or vanilla? Sweet or fruity?                                            I almost always go with something chocolaty {shocker huh?}. I was very tempted by the lemon raspberry creme cheesecake though!! It sounded so sweet and tart!! But, my chocoholic side won over and I got the 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake! Best of both worlds right, chocolate cake AND cheesecake!! But..... it was just okay! Don't get me wrong, it tasted wonderful... but you couldn't really taste the cheesecake part of it! Good to know for next time!
I was very jealous of Hayley's cheesecake! She chose the Dulce de Leche Carmel Cheesecake!! It was fantastic!!!                                  THANKS for spending your Wednesday night with me Hayley!! And for letting me steal a bite your cheesecake!!!

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm not a huge cheesecake fan but those look incredibly delicious!! i've never been to the cheescake factory.. maybe our next girls night we should go?!?! i might be coming up next month for a day or two and i'm texing everyone to see if they want to get together! lol!

Steph said...

mmm...now I'm hungry!!

hayley said...

This was so fun! We need to take pictures of the places we go! Thanks for going with me! Oh the creeper that sat next to us haha