Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's Cookin

I've been so horrible about cooking since I moved into my new place! Some of my dinners have been Oreos and milk, Wheat Thins and crackers, granola bars or string cheese. Oh and lots of Mac & Cheese..... which may or may not have been eaten straight from the pan......
It's hard cooking for yourself!! All the recipes I have serve lots of people! I hate trying to modify the recipe to make just enough for one or two servings!

So as mentioned before I have been eating like crap! It's awful! I don't even want to get on the scale to see what it tells me! I know the news is all bad!!
So I decided I need to try and be better about finding good recipes and cooking for myself!
Here is one of my first homemade meals for myself:
It's mustard crusted pork loin!! It was pretty dang good if I do say so myself!!
And green beans! Mmmmmm! I LOVE green beans!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

that looks DELICIOUS!! but you know me, i love anything with mustard involved! ha ha!