Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Movie List

I want this weekend to be a lazy one! I want to sleep in and do nothing {even though I should do laundry... and vacuum... and clean out my car..}
There are lots of good movies out right now and I wouldn't mind seeing one or two this weekend. Maybe one of these:



 Maybe I should just head to the theatre Saturday afternoon and have a movie marathon!! Because I also wouldn't mind seeing Source Code and Hop!! 

Or maybe I will stay home and finally watch this:

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i've seriously been daydreaming about a LAZY weekend ALL DAY!! As soon as I put my munchkins to bed tonight, i'm gonna curl up in a blanket with all sorts of yummy junk food and watch something... even though my house needs cleaned like nobody's business.

i'm dying to know if you ever decided on going to lake powell or staying for the HP movie??!

fz said...

oh my god, the kings speech is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!! i was surprised by just how much i loved it. harry potter is pretty great too! wouldnt know about the rest.