Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Cast List

They have announced the three main characters in the Hunger Games movie cast!!
Meet Katniss:

{Jennifer Lawrence}

And Gale
{Liam Hemsworth}

and last but not least, Peeta

{Josh Hutcherson}

I'm not going to lie.... I was kind of bummed about the cast, well mostly about Peeta!! I have a fictional character crush on Peeta, and Josh Hutcherson is nothing like the Peeta I had pictured in my head!! Maybe the two guys could switch parts.... I think I'd be a little more okay with Liam as Peeta! Or maybe Josh can find a different movie to do and they can cast this guy instead:


And if you haven't read the Hungry Games series, well.... You need to get on that... this weekend!! You will want to read all three before Monday rolls around, I promise!!

4 comments:

jaykaydee said...

I've heard a lot of good things about The Hunger Games. I hope the movie is good.
I'll add it to my books to read list. Thanks (:

allypallyslife.blogspot.com said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HUNGER GAMES!! Can't wait for it to come out!

VaLon Lee said...

So, if finally decided to attempt to read this series (I've been busy). And so I borrowed a friends book, on Weds. and she convinced me into taking the second, and said that if I needed the third before she came back that I could call her roomate. I was like "How long are you going to be gone?!" "Monday" I haven't started them, but no doubt it will only take me a couple of days to read...

Amanda and Chad said...

i totally can't wait either. and i AGREE about those two switching part.. i imagine Peeta being way better looking than Gale, so it doesn't make sense that the not-so-good looking brunette dude is playing Peeta. oh well!