Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Bro

I'm terrible.... this post is a month late!!! I don't know what my blogging problem has been lately..... I'm behind on so many posts!! Now its catch up time!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!! My little brother.... who has been taller that me probably since he was 12!
He turned 19 this year which seriously feels so crazy!!! His last year as a teenager!! Man, that makes me feel old!!
My whole family got together to help him celebrate! We went to dinner at Sweet Home Chicago Pizza {Or maybe its called Down Home..... shoot.... either way its a pizza place}! The food was yummy and it was great to have everyone {including my grandparents} there together!

Dallin got his dog Bandit, and that puppy loves him so much!! It's awesome to watch them play together!! It doesn't really matter who else is in the backyard, if Dallin is there and starts to walk away, Bandit will always follow!!


Dallin is seriously an awesome brother! He may be 7 years younger than me but he has always stood up for me! He likes to go shooting and play XBox and I know that I can trust him to fix my car when it has problems! Happy belated birthday little bro!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

holy crapola! all these people i remember as little kids are getting too old... so that means i'm getting too old! i still picture dallin (and kaylee) as little kids, and obviously they are far from that now! love the picture of your cute fam- what an awesome group of people you have in your family!

Amanda and Chad said...

btw- lovin' your hair in the family pictures. i like it that dark!