Wednesday, May 4, 2011

iAmanda

I know I've done this before, but life is always changing so why not do it again!

I AM ... eating Cheez-It's and drinking water
I WANT ... a pair of hot pink high heels
I HAVE ... a wonderful roommate who bought me some beautiful daisies
I WISH ... losing weight was as easy as gaining it
I HATE ... that my office is in the basement
I FEAR ... that I will be in debt forever
I HEAR ... someone walking across the floor above me
I SEARCH ... for a best friend
I DON'T THINK ... life is fair sometimes
I REGRET ... eating Milano cookies and Dr Pepper for lunch yesterday
I LOVE ... driving with the windows down
I ACHE ... for something I don't think I'll ever have
I AM NOT ... the person I want to be

I DANCE ... hardly ever
I SING ... along to Glee songs and show tunes all the time
I NEVER ... use yellow fingernail polish
I RARELY ... try new foods
I CRY WHEN ... I hear certain songs or see certain movies
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... good about keeping my room clean
I HATE THAT ... I don't have lots of time/money to travel
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... life in general
I NEED ... more confidence
I SHOULD ... send a package to a friend today

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're awesome. Plus you look really pretty in your picture.

Amanda and Chad said...

love, love your picture! you are beautiful inside & out!!