Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Behind The Mask

Confession time:
I watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette!!

Yes, that is right! I actually just barley started watching it last season when it was Brad was on his second go around on the show!! I wasn't necessarily going to watch this season, but one of my favorite people from last season is the new bachelorette, Ashley!

There is a guy this season named Jeff and I think he might be one of my favorite guys. He got out of the limo wearing a mask!
Why? Because he wanted to prove that it's what on the inside that counts! How awesome is that!!
A lot of the other guys seem to be really freaked out by him....I guess I can kind of see it..... But as someone who doesn't have the most awesome outside, I am all about people that look at whats on the inside!

Or maybe it's just because I have a crazy fascination with Venetian masks and masquerade balls!! Remember?


1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i so watch the bachelor/ette too! it's my guilty pleasure! i wasn't a big fan of ashley on brad's season (she annoyed me & i swear she was always drunk), but i kind of liked her last night. so, i hope she keeps pulling through for me and is likeable. i have to say though, the mask creeped me out a little. i like his reasoning behind it, but i dunno i probably wouldn't have kept him.. too creeper! chad thinks every aspect of this show is set-up and scripted anyways!