Monday, May 2, 2011

Quote Wall Monady

I am extra proud to be an American today! Osama Bin Laden is dead thanks to the hard work and efforts of so many people! I am thankful for CIA members and military leaders that had the intelligence they needed to track him down. I am extremely grateful for the special group of people that went into the compound and carried out plan of attack so well! No loss of American lives! What an amazing thing! I am grateful for former President George Bush! Lots of people hated him. So many people said we should pull out of the Middle East. But he would not give up. He continued to fight for justice for everyone who lost a loved one on September 11th and also for the safety of all of us here in this country! I think he deserves just as much credit for this day and President Obama does!

It was such a great thing to watch our country come together last night on the news! It was exciting to see everyone gathering in front of the White House so quickly, cheering and waving flags in celebration of our country's victory! I wish I could have been standing there, singing the national anthem with them! It was also wonderful to see celebrations at Ground Zero and also at a baseball game in Philadelphia! I love seeing our country come together!! "United We Stand"

Original picture can be found here

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

good post :) such great news!!

Susan D. said...

Couldn't agree more!!! Great post!