Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Travel Wish

I need a vacation! Somewhere warm and sunny! Somewhere like this:
A tropical island getaway sounds so fantastic right now!! Even if I were to be all alone!! I would spend my day in a hammock, basking in the sunshine:
Or sitting on the waters edge reading a stack of wonderful books:
And a tropical vacation wouldn't be complete without some kind of yummy drink in a cool cup with a little umbrella!! Raspberry lemonade for one please:

I would wear flip flops all day long and only take them off when I go for a dip in the warm, clear ocean:
And I would wear a flower in my hair everyday:
The best part would be ending my days look out at the tropical paradise so glad that I am not in the snow:

Unfortunately... this is the closest beach to me......
The beach at the Great Salt Lake. Somehow is just doesn't have the same appeal as some of those other beaches! There is no place for me to hang my hammock and I there is no where nearby to get a drink with an umbrella! I guess I could take my flip flops though.... and wade through the snow.... and pick up pieces of sagebrush to wear in my hair instead of hibiscus flowers......
Nope.... I just don't think that will cut it!! I need a real beach! And warm, sandy, palm tree covered beach!! Hmmm, I wonder if Expedia has any kind of deals............

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i SO want to be on that beach w ya! i'm seriously going to lose my mind if we don't get some CONSISTANT warm weather soon!

Steph said...

Ooh! Do you know where the 1st picture was taken? Amazing!