Thursday, May 5, 2011

Muy Delicioso

I made dinner for myself tonight and was so proud of it I had to blog about it!!
I made something special in honor of Cinco de Mayo! I just kind of threw a bunch of things together, but this is what I came up with:

I started with a warm tortilla covered in cheese {inspired by the fantastic Cafe Rio}:

Then I added some chicken, rice and black beans:

Added a little sour cream and rolled it all up:
I'm not going to lie.... I was pretty worried that it was going to be really gross!! I didn't trust my own cooking! Ha!! But, it was fantastic and I am pretty excited there are leftovers!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That does not look yucky!

Amanda and Chad said...

that looks super YUM! i love any kind of mexican food

Unknown said...

gnarly blog. love the cinco post looks like u nailed it!

chumly said...

Guess I am going to the super market to get the ingrediences for that great recipe idea. Thanks.