Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Remember The Challenge??

No, I am not talking about my Thanksgiving challenge {which I promise to finish up tomorrow!!}, I'm referring to my 30 Day Question Challenge!!
Day 30 and 31 required pictures..... current pictures to be exact! My family had some pictures taken in the middle of the month {October} and I thought for sure we'd have them by the end of the month!! The lady that took them for us was really busy though, so we are just getting them now!!
So, here I am, a month later, finally finishing my challenge!

{Day 30}
{A picture of your parents}









{Day 31}
{A current picture of you}

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

oh my heck!! look at your parents! how cute is that picture of their wedding day??? love it. you look a lot like your mom. and that's a good thing! you are both BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nicole said...

I love the picture of you!

and the whole photo of your parents! Awesome! :)