Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Challenge

It's kind of weird that my 31 days of posting every day are over!! I kind of don't know what to do with myself any more!!! I know that I haven't posted days 30 and 31!! I will explain more when I can finally post them!! Which should {hopefully} be soon!!

So I was on Facebook today and someone has posted the {Thanksgiving Challenge} on their status. What are you supposed to do?? Simple, you just list something you are thankful for in your status every day until Thanksgiving!
I have decided to turn it into a blog challenge {SORRY if you are sick of these every day things!! But feel like I am on a blogging roll and I have nothing else to blog about because my life is boring....}

With that said, I am behind!!!

*~*Day 1: I am thankful for my Brita water pitcher!!!
I have this weird thing about water!! I get worried about drinking water right out of the tap!!! My Brita water pitcher was one of the first thing I bought when I moved into my new apartment because I didn't dare drink the water {which I am sure is probably just fine!!}

*~*Day 2: I am thankful for my passport !!!
I {love} to travel!! When I can finally retire that is all I plan to do!! I have been so lucky to travel to so many different places!!! I am thankful for the friends that have gone on trips with me! And for all of my many wonderful family vacations!!

*~*Day 3: I am thankful for the Wasatch mountains!!
They give me direction!! And whether they are blue in the summer covered by blue spruce trees {at least I think that's what makes them look that way...}, or red, orange and yellow in the fall, or even snow covered in the winter, they always looks so beautiful!! It really is weird to visit other places and not see the amazing mountains surrounding you!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

so glad you are doing another challenge!! i seriously love your daily blog posts (keeps me entertained on days when i work!).
i totally remember you and your water filter issues! ha ha! when we were getting ready to go to USU & Snow you would look at the water filter aisle in the stores we went into. i can't remember if you ever bought one back then or just really really wanted one?!?! funny!