Thursday, November 11, 2010

Special Thanks

~*~Day 9
I am SO thankful for my country!!!
"I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free! And I wont forget the men who died who gave that right to me! And I proudly stand up, next to you and say, that there ain't no doubt I love this land; God bless the USA!!"



~*~Day 10
I am extremely grateful for our founding fathers!
Early Americans beat amazing odds! We were up against a world super power with a huge army and amazing navy! We were not united; we had no training; we had to navy to speak of; no money; we were bound to lose. But we didn't and I am so grateful for that!
I am grateful for all of those men {Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and so many others}. For their strength and determination to never give up even in the face of insurmountable odds!
I am grateful for the faith they put in the Lord and that they knew they couldn't do it with out it Him! I am so grateful for the Declaration of Independence that they wrote and for their bravery in penning it!! Life would be very different without them!


~*~Day 11
Today is Veteran's Day. So today I am giving special thanks to all of our military men and women who are currently serving! And also a very special thanks to all of our veterans!!
I am so grateful for men and women who choose to leave their families and lives so that I can stay here with my family in freedom and peace!
I am thankful for all of the many soldiers who have served throughout the years, from Revolutionary soldiers, to WWII veterans, and people like my grandpa who served in Korea. I am also thank for those that have been serving since the first Desert Storm war and those who are continuing on in bringing freedom.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Today especially, I am extremely grateful for you!!






No comments: