Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Even More Thanks





~*~Day 12
I am grateful for my ten key!
My math skills have never been that awesome!! So I am grateful I have access to one of these handy little machines {even if the addition key does get stuck on mine}.

~*~ Day 13
I am so grateful for lotion!!
My skin has been so weird lately!! I have had some crazy allergic reactions to some different brands of lotion {no more Olay or St Ives for me}! But my skin has also been so dry!! So I am grateful for lotions that don't make my skin freak out, but make it nice and soft!

~*~Day 14
I am extremely grateful for clean water!
There are way to many places in the word where people drink water that looks like the stuff in the picture! That thought just seems so unreal to me!! I know I complain about tap water a lot, but I really am so thankful that I can turn on a tap and get clear water and not worry about getting some kind of crazy water borne illness!!

~*~Day 15
I am thankful for libraries!
I LOVE books!! I would love to own a million books but my budget right now does not allow it!! So I am very grateful for libraries that allow me take books home, enjoy them for a few weeks, and then return them free of charge!

~*~Day 16
I am grateful for:
I love music!! I am thankful for songs that make me want to dance! And for songs that bring back good memories! I am thankful for songs that make me happy and for songs that help me feel the Spirit! I am thankful for classical music and pop music and country music! I am just grateful for it all!!

No comments: