Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Out Of The Groove

Last February I posted about my weight loss goals. I was going to be accountable on this blog to all of you {who ever you are} about how it was going!! I was on a roll for the first few months! In fact, I felt kind of obnoxious getting on here monthly to say how much weight I had lost!
But I was in the groove!! I had a set workout schedule going on!! I had made working out a habit which was a first for me in my lift!! I started planning other things around working out because I really hated to miss a class!

And then the summer came and I sort of fell of the band wagon............... but I was still running a long beside it {or at least keeping up a brisk pace} ! I was still working out....... every so often. And I was trying to be careful about what I ate...... some of the time! I kept telling myself "okay, next month, on the first, I will get back to how it used to be". Did that ever happen?? No!!
And then the summer ended! I went on vacation for my birthday and gained way to many pounds back {that is what peanut butter M&M's, gummy bear breakfasts, hamburgers and Disneyland churros will do to you}!! So my new goal was to start back over in the fall!!

So, here it is, fall {AKA: crappy eating season} almost winter and I am walking in the dust of the weight loss band wagon. I never got back in the swing of weight loss. I just kept up the same old excuses and kept telling myself "next week is really when I'm starting over" or "maybe I will try harder on November 1st".
And I hate it! I hate that I have let myself get lazy...... and that I let myself eat all those stupid Reese's pumpkins........ and that I don't watch what I eat....... I hate it!
I hate that I hit my first major plateau............ that I got stuck at the stupid weight I have been stuck at for years!! I hate that I cant get past that weight! I hate that it bothers me so much that I start thinking "what is the point, I'm never going to be able to loose the weight....."

I hate it all!!

I need to get back in the groove!! I promised myself that once I started loosing the weight I would NOT let it come back on! I haven't been on a scale in awhile. I haven't wanted to know what it had to say. But I am pretty sure I have gained weight back and I hate that too!!

So I need to find some motivation from somewhere!! I need to start over and break through this stupid barrier I have hit!! I need to be good this holiday season and not go crazy on delicious stuffing, potatoes and pie {as much as I really really want too}!! I need to pass up the chocolate in the check out line and I need to start drinking more water!!
I need to start going back to the gym faithfully! And get back to the point where I will not miss a class for anything!!!!

But I feel so overwhelmed by it all right now!! I just don't know what to do?!?! Maybe next month............. 

P.S. I know I need to update my thankful list!! A nice long post about it is coming soon!!!

P.P.S Has any one else been getting really weird and random "comments" from anonymous people on their blogs?? Not that I mind people commenting!!! It's just that I have been getting some weird stuff about selling stuff and buying things!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i think you look great! :) seriously, when i saw you last month i thought you looked like you were still doing awesome on your weight loss journey!
i could kill whoever invented reeses pumpkins, reeses christmas trees, reeses easter eggs, etc. seriously kill them because i do not have enough self control to pass them up!