Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catching Up On Thanks

~*~Day 6
 I am seriously thankful for Oreo's!!!
That's right! I am thankful for these delicious little cookies and for all the yummy things that you can make from them!!











~*~Day 7
I am grateful for my job!
There are days when I really do not like my job {but we all have those right} but that does not mean that I am not extremely grateful to still be employed! I know that there are so many people out there {especially now} that REALLY want to work and they cant because jobs just aren't available!
I am also grateful for the people that I work with! I spend more time with them than I do with my own family!! I am grateful for their friendship and for putting up with me!!








~*~Day 8
I am very grateful for a cupboard and fridge full of food!!
A few years ago we had a Korean guy staying with us! One of the first things he said when he saw my parents kitchen was "You live on a farm?!"
He couldn't believe all of the food that we had so readily available {and Korea isn't even close to being a third words country}!! Can you imagine what some one from Darfur would think if they walked into your house and opened your pantry?!? Sometimes that thought makes me really really sad!! We really are so lucky!!  
Isn't is truly amazing that we can run to the grocery store any time of the day or night and pick up a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread? We are not responsible for growing and making all of our own food and we are not dependant on aide shipments from other countries. We can get food whenever we want!!

No comments: