Monday, November 22, 2010

Today I'm Grateful For.....



~*~Day 17
I am grateful for jonagold apples!! Mmmm!! These are by far my most favorite apples of all!



~*~Day 18
I am SO grateful we will in a peaceful place! Can you imagine living in a place where you are worried about getting bombed nightly? Or worrying about crazy people coming into your hut at killing you? It's really hard for me to think about things like that...... and it's hard because I cannot relate in the slightest! I have always had a safe home and a safe neighborhood and I will always be thankful for that!!




                               ~*~Day 19
This time of year I am thank for for mittens!!
I love the fingerless gloves that can also turn
 into mittens!! Genius idea if you ask me!!!










{I know that I need to do days 20-22 today! But I need to get some pictures off of my laptop, so that post will have to come a little later!!}

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i love the fingerless mitten gloves! i wore some the other day and paislee thought they were soooo wierd .. ha ha, she just didn't understand why my fingers were hanging out.