Monday, November 1, 2010

Scentsy Night

I just wanted to let everyone one know that my roommate is hosting a Scentsy party at our house this Wednesday night at 7:00 and you are welcome to come!!
There is a lot of cool new stuff like really cute black and white plug in warmers!! And they have these really cool military warmers too for the different branches of the military!!  



 

 And if you have little kids or nieces/nephews these things are really cute!!
They are called Scentsy Buddies!! They come with a cool little freshener thing that you put in their back which makes their stuffed animal smell nice!! These things are also super soft!! I am not lying when I say I want to own the lamb and the monkey.... and the elephant.....


 
There are also some pretty Christmas/Holiday warmers that are available right now too!! And a special Newborn collections!!

So if you are ready to start your Christmas shopping feel free to stop by!! There will be treats!! =0) And shipping will be FREE!! Let me know if you are interested and I can get you my address!! Or, if you cant make it that night, I can mail you a catalog!! THANKS!!

No comments: