Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Especially Thankful

I originally had some other idea for days 20 and 21!! I was going to take a picture of my cozy bed with my wonderful new grey comforter and my rufflely yellow pillow!! And then I was going to talk about how grateful I am for my awesome Hyundai!!!
I really am grateful for those things!! I LOVE my bed!! It is SO comfortable with all my pillows and blankets!! And after years and years of driving not so reliable cars {often with out AC} and I am SO grateful for my sweet car {I was also going to mention how grateful I was that my parents let me drive their cars!! Even if I though those cars were crumby}!!
But I thought of a few others things that I am really grateful for that I wanted to highlight instead!!

~*~Day 20
I am grateful for blue skies and sunsets!!
A blizzard {and possible ice storm} is blowing
its way in........ And that makes me terribly sad!!
I love looking up at the bright
blue sky, even when it is full of clouds!! A nice blue
sky usually means beautiful weather........
And sunsets!! The colors they create are spectacular!!
No two are ever the same!! They are beautiful if you are sitting
on a beach watching the sun sink below the wave and they
are beautiful from my front porch, where I get watch the sun dip
behind the mountains!!


~*~Day 21
I am grateful for laughter!! I am thankful for the
sound it makes!!
I love to hear babies laugh!! Their laughter and giggling is
always so adorable and will always bring a smile to your face!!
I am grateful that laughing is contagious!!! It doesn't matter
if you thought something was funny!! If the person next to you is
laughing uncontrollably, chances are you will soon be laughing too!!
I am grateful for the meaning of laughter..............
                             Laughter=Happiness!!


No comments: