Friday, October 29, 2010

{Day 29}

I had to modify todays answer just a little bit..... you will see why!

{Write a letter to your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/crush}

Well, I have none of those!! I dont even have an EX-boyfriend to bash!!
Sooooo, I am going to have to improvise!!
How about a letter to Mr. Future Prince Charming!!

Dear Future Prince Charming.

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ALREADY!?!? I'm getting a little impatient waiting for you to show up!!
But, I will keep on waiting. Hopefully you get here soon!!

When you do, I would like a pearl ring please!! Forget the diamonds! If you propose at Temple Square, I SWEAR I will say {NO}!!! And I do not want to get married in the winter or the snow!
I want to be the stay at home, cool soccer mom!! But I will not drive a minivan!! 

I will cook you wonderful dinners like spaghetti, chicken cordon bleu and london broil!! And I can make some pretty mean desserts too!! I promise to make you breakfast in the morning and cookies on Sundays {it's a Markus family tradition}!!
I would love to live in a colonial style house with you {did you know that the beautiful house from "Life As We Know It" is for sale?? I want that one please dear}!! A house that has a big, wide porch where we can sit and watch the children play in the yard!!

I hope you like adventures!! Becuase I have lots of vacations I want to go on with you!! Even if we just sit on a nice calm beach in some cool chairs staring at the ocean!




Do you like sports?? I will not lie to you, I am not a huge sports fan! But if you will watch musicals with me, I will watch sports with you!! Is it a deal??

Sometimes I get scared about getting old! But I think I would be okay getting old with you! As long as you hold my hand! We could go on mountain drives to look at the leaves! And have wheel chair races down the driveway!!

I'm still waiting for you Prince Charming!! I really hope that you are out there somewhere.... I'm starting to seriously wonder!! But I truly hope to see you soon!!

Love, Amanda

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

this was so sweet!! i love it! your prince charming will come soon enough.. but for now, just enjoy the ride!! :)
i love that pearl ring!