Sunday, October 10, 2010

{DAY 10}

This is another flashback post!!
{What songs remind you of your childhood?}

Have you ever heard of Joy School?? It was something we did before pre-school {so probably around the ages of 3 & 4}! All the moms that had kids participating took turns hosting Joy School at their house. We made pictures and counted and of course we sang!! These songs remind of a lot of being little!!

**We had one of these at my house!! It was a pillowcase with a scary face drawn on!! And he sure did eat my toys...........often!!
**Your probably going to be signing and rhyming all day now!! Haha!!! Such a fun song though!!
I couldn't find of video for this next song! I don't know if it is even a real song! I think I learned it sometime in the 2nd or 3rd grade!! We always called it the Bedbugs & Cooties song!! It went like this"
I woke up in the morning
And looked up on the wall,
The bedbugs and cooties
Were having a game of ball!

{chorus}
I’m singin’
Eenie menie and a
Miney moe!
Catch a whiper wopper by the toe!
And if he
Hollers hollers hollers
Let him go
I’m singin’
Eenie menie and a
Miney mo!

The score was two ta nothin’
The cooties were ahead!
The bedbugs hit a home run
And knocked me out of bed!

{repeat chorus}

And one last video that reminds of of childhood!!
I loved watching this show!! Good old classic cartoons from the 90's!! Poor kids today!1 They have no idea what they are missing!!                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: