Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Day 16}

{What is your favorite book?}

I {LOVE} books!! I love them way to much to only pick just one favorite!!

I read these books this year and they are SO good!!
 {THE HUNGER GAME TRILOGY}!! If you haven't read them...... go get them NOW!!! So so good!! I have a really cool story to tell you about Mockingjay a little bit later!!

I also {LOVE} this book:
 I read it for the first time in high school! I hated most of the other books we read, and as much as I like to read, I think this was the only one I actually read the whole way through!! I would start reading the other ones...... and then I would start skimming the pages!! I was also famous for just reading the Cliff Notes!! But something about "To Kill a Mockingbird" pulled me in and I have loved it ever since!!

And I couldn't end this list with out adding these books:
I don't care if people think the story is stupid.... or if they think they are poorly written....... or the plot is boring and the characters are flat!! I {LOVE} them anyway!!! I cant even remember how many times I have read each one of the books!!! I can read them over and over!! 

Other books I love:
* Pride and Prejudice
* The Harry Potter series
* Lemon Tart
* Of Mice and Men

1 comment:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Loved To Kill a Mockingbird!