Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Day 19}

{What is your favorite place in the world}

I fell in love with this place the moment we drove into the small city!!
Beautiful!! Absolutely beautiful!! It was so calm and peaceful!! I am not usually a fan of small towns!! I have always thought it would be awesome to live in a loft apartment in downtown Manhattan!! But there was just something about the atmosphere of Bath that was so appealing!!

It could have been the amazing baths that the city was named for!!
 {P.S. The baths do not smell that awesome!! But they are amazing to look at!}

Or it could be that Bath is only a short driving distance from London!! Oh how I would love to live in Bath and take day trips to London!!
Something else I love about Bath...................
Yes, Jane Austen herself lived in the wonderful place!! Walking through the streets honestly felt like walking through an Austen novel!! I {LOVED} it!!
 I would live in that house!! And I wouldn't complain!!! It's amazing!! It's wonderful!! It's just like Pride and Prejudice!! Sign me up!! 

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

beautiful!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Beautiful pictures! Would you take me on a personal guided tour of all the places you have been?!