Sunday, October 3, 2010

{Day 3}

Today's question???
{What is something you want to learn??}

I want to learn a lot of things!! One thing on the top of my list is "How do I upload videos to blogger??"
I know there is a button that says "Insert A Video", but it does not work for me!! The video either says there is an error or to try back later!! Errrrrrrrrrrrrr!! It's kind of starting to get frustrating!! I have some fun videos from my Disneyland trip that I want to post..... but I am lame and cant figure it out!!

 Other things I want to learn...........
How to French braid!!

To play the cello!!

How to take better pictures!!

How to make cute flowers out of fabric!!

How to play "A River Flows in You" and many other songs on the piano!!

Enough moves to become a Zumba instructor!!

How to manager my money better!!

This list could go on and on!! I want to learn how to grow my own garden and how to keep simple house plants alive!! I want to learn how to arrange flowers and how to decorate cakes!! I want to learn to ice skate and how to hula hoop! I want to learn the secret behind losing weight and how to go a week without eating chocolate!!!
So much learning to do!! I better get started!! Any one know how to do any of that stuff? 

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i love this everyday blogging from you.
i've uploaded videos on here before but it always just works for me when i click the upload video button so i have no clue why it doesn't work for you! but figure it out because i want to see your videos :)