Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Day 20}

{What is your favorite song right now?}

Easy questions!!


Love, love, love it!! I could listen to it all day long!! The intro..... AMAZING!! Lyrics.... fantastic!! I love it a lot!! I think it would also be awesome to get an instumental version on it!! Can you hear the cello in it?? LOVE it!! If I ever learn to play the cello this would be the song I'd learn first!!!
Songs I am NOT loving right now:
1- California Gurlz {or however you spell it!}
2- Love The Way You Lie {I HAVE to change it the second I hear the first bars of music! I HATE this song}
3- Teenage Dream {Okay, I think I hate this one almost as much as I hate the lying song!! They play is WAY to often}

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

don't be hatin' on katy perry! she is a paislee favorite around here... ha ha! she knows every word to california gurlz.. bad parents?? maybe. but it sure is cute when she says that she is so hot she's gonna melt our popsicles.

i do love that one republic song!