Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{Day 12}

It was bound to happen............. I {knew} somewhere in these 31 days that I would miss a post!! I have {no idea} how in the world I forgot to post something!! I was laying in bed last night and it was probably around 11:30 by the time I realized I hadn't answered the days question!! I was too tired and cold to get out of my bed...... so here it is, a day late!

{What is your favorite quote}

I {LOVE} quotes! I write them down constantly and keep them in books!! I buy quote books, and cards and plaques!! So to only choose one is kind of tough! But this has been one of my favorite quotes since I came across it:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And if my be necessary, from time to time, to give a stupid or misinformed holder and black eye!!"


It always makes me happy when I think about it!!
And here is one more..... just because I feel like it!
"PRAYER: When life gets to hard to stand, kneel"

No comments: