Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{Day 5}

{What is your favorite movie}
***Edited on 10/6 to add another video {because one wasnt working}

 
Okay, this one is REALLY easy for me!! I didn't even have to think long about this one!!!

I LOVE this movie it! {LOVE it}!! I can honestly watch it 20 times in a row and not get sick of it!! There are been times when I have watched this movie more than once or twice in day!!! I {LOVE} everything about it!! The crazy mother, the caring father and the obnoxious sisters!! And then there is Mr. Darcy!! *****sigh***** Where are all the Mr. Darcy's of the world??

And then there is the beauty of the English country side!! I wouldn't mind having a summer house there!! And I love their dresses! And the way the men stand up for the ladies when they enter a room!! If I could pick an era to live in, it would probably be this one!
**So the next clip is kind of long! But I think it is so cool! Wouldn't it be amazing to live in one of those house!!





















The music in this movie is wonderful too!! So beautiful! I have the soundtrack on my iPod and I often wake up to "Dawn" or "The Secret Life of Daydreams"!! I have the piano book and every so often I sit down and try to master on of the songs!!

You will have to go here to watch my favorite scene from the movie, because it will not let me embed it!!
I {LOVE}{LOVE}{LOVE} this part! It makes me smile every time I see it!!! Mr. Darcy is so wonderful!!!!

So, if you have not seen this movie, you know what you are doing this weekend right!?! You are going to where ever it is you rent movies {Do they even have Blockbusters or Hollywood Videos any more??} and watch Pride and Prejudice {the 2005 version}!!


4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i have NEVER seen it! i need to watch it now. we only have redbox here so i doubt it will be there but maybe i will see if someone has it i can borrow. i'm glad you put the 2005 version- as i was reading i was thinking there are a few versions of it, aren't there? i'm excited to watch it now!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Love this movie, I too would choose to live in this era. I LOVE the dresses!

*Amanda* said...

bah! i love this movie!!!!! Mr.Darcy...nom,nom,nom.

UNewby said...

totally awesome!