Thursday, October 14, 2010

{Day 14}

{What is something you are proud of, just in the last few day?}

I have worked out a lot this week and I am pretty proud of that!!!
Monday I didn't have to work {aww, the joy of a federal holiday} so I woke up fairly early so I could go to the gym!! I rode the elliptical machine while watching the end of "Stardust" and the first part of "Flight of the Phoenix".

Tuesday is probably one of my favorite classes!! Kickboxing!!!
The teacher for it is awesome!! She has great music and creates awesome energy!! I went that night even though I had a headache!!

Last night I should have gone back for another round of kickboxing! But I wasn't in the mood to drive out to West Jordan, so I went to the Golds Gym by my house and got back on this:

This time I watched the last 10 minutes of "The Mummy Returns" and then I got to see the first 50 minutes of "Iron Man 2". I did a hill workout last night!! I can for sure feel it in my thighs!! I need a good calf work out though! Any one have any ideas??

Tonight I am going to a Power Pump class. Its all about lifting weights and is supposed to be good for burning fat!! Sure hope its true!! And I hope that my leg muscles don't give out on me!!
And then on Saturday I have a meeting with a personal trainer {kind of nervous about that} and then it's time for some Zumba! The scale better be my best friend on Sunday morning!

I also bought a few things this week so that I can do some workouts at home: I bought these:
And I am going to get some weights from my mom!! So, I should be able to do some weight stuff on my own!! Any one know any good work outs with the ball or resistance band?? Or have a favorite DVD that has great exercise ball workouts?

No comments: