Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Is Halloween

I have been making some Halloween crafts this year!!! I wanted some fun things to put out in my new apartment!!!
I started by making these cute letter in frames!! The {BOO} letters are at my house, on our mantel!! I made the {EEK} letters for my brother and sister-in-law!!




I didn't carve a pumpkin this year! Which truly makes me sad!! As gross as it is to clean out the pumpkin guts, I {LOVE} to carve faces and designs on them {even though I don't do it very well}!!
So my alternative this year was this craft:

{I have NO IDEA why, but blogger is freaking out again...... it will not let me post any vertical pictures!! It keeps flipping them sideways! SORRY!!}
I covered a pumpkin in pages from a book and then {hand cut} out the letters and the spider {while watching the movie Casper, haha}!!! It says {eek}!! I am pretty proud of it!! I just wish I would have used a darker paper for the second "e"!! You cant see it but there is really cute ribbon and lace tied to the stem of the pumpkin!!

 {Again, sorry about the stupid sideways picture!!}
I also put out my cute Jack-O-Lantern Scentsy warmer!! I ordered it last year, but it was on back order so I didn't get it until mid-November!! I was pretty excited to get it out this year!! He looks SO cute in the dark all lit up!!

I also did some holiday baking! Well, I don't know if you can really call it baking because these things are super simple!! And I guess they are not necessarily a Halloween treat..... I just decided to use Halloween colors on the tops!!
Oreo Balls of Goodness!! That is my {official} name for them!! Mmmmmm!! 

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

you kill me with your talent!!! oh my heck, love all your crafts!! and you should not have posted those oreo balls because i'm dying for one now and it's only 9am... crap!

and i thought my blogger was fixed too but every now and then it will flip my vertical pictures too! irritates me sooooo bad!

Nicole said...

OMG! I want to be crafty like you! I love it!