Saturday, October 9, 2010

{Day 9}

This is a fun one!!
{Post of picture of yourself from at least 10 years ago}

I love this first picture!!
This was {WAY} longer than 10 years ago!! It's actually more like 20 years ago {which seems crazy}!! This was my first day of Kindergarten with my best friend Lacey!! I love this picture a lot!! Lacey gave it to me in a really cute frame one year for my birthday and I still have it in my room!! I probably will honestly have this picture out always because it will remind me forever of my very best friend!!
Now, I know this picture is kind of cheating {because it is not 10 years old} but it goes along with the first picture!!
Graduation day!! More than 20 years after that first picture!! I got to graduate from the University of Utah with my best friend!! How cool is that!! We made it through all those years of school together!! How many people can say that?!?! And there is no doubt that I could have done it with out her!! So {THANK YOU} Lacey!! For keeping me motivated and not letting me skip classes!! You are the {BEST}!!!

And I just have to post one more!! I was going through pictures on my computer trying to find that first picture and I came across this one {that I totally didn't even realize was on my computer at all}!!
If you thought that first picture was old..... this one is even older!! Me and my Grandpa Markus!! I {LOVE} my grandpa!! I wish all of you knew my wonderful Grandpa!! He is truly one of the most amazing, honest, spiritual, giving and selfless people I know!!


1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

That first picture of you & Lacey is soo stinkin' cute!! I love that 20 years later you have another one! How awesome!