Friday, October 1, 2010

{Day 1}

On day 1 of my month long blogging adventure I am using a couple of different ideas. Some people's instructions say to just post a picture of yourself. Other people blogs tell you to list 10 things you like about yourself, or 20 things about you, or 5 things no one knows about you, etc!
So, I am taking pieces of those and I am posting a picture of myself.........

And I am going to tell you 15 random/crazy/boring things about me:
  1. I {HATE} peeling potatoes! {HATE} it a lot. I hate the peeler thing, I hate the way my hands smell after I have touched them, I hate the texture of a peeled potato....... I do not like it at all!! {LOVE} to eat them though!!!
  2. When I started driving, I used to use both feet {and it was not a stick shift car}
  3. I {LOVE} pearls!! Love them more than diamonds!!
  4. In 4th grade I was Miss Morgan County. Okay........... so it was in a school play...... but I still got to wear a pretty dress, high heels, and sweet sash!!
  5. My favorite smell in the whole world is Bounce dryer sheets! If I didnt look like a crazy person I would walk around with a box held up to my face all day long!! Second favorite smell............ the inside of Barnes and Noble
  6. I do NOT like spiders {pretty sure everyone that knows me already knew that}...... but I think I hate the praying mantis just as much!! They are so {GROSS}!! I know they are good bugs..... but they seriously freak me out!
  7. At USU my roommates and I used to door bell ditch one of the apartments upstairs {that's what those boys get for insatlling a doorbell on their dorm room door}! One day it turned into a water fight!! The whole upstairs hallway was soaking wet!! The RA's were not happy to say the least!!
  8. My favorite French word is the word for pineapple!!!
  9. I do not like to drink Coke {or} Pepsi!! I dont think either one is very good!! Give me a Dr. Pepper or Sunkist!!
  10. I still listen to Disney music!! Yes, that is right!! I love it, okay!!
  11. I dont remember how old I was the first time I saw Edward Scissorhands, but that movie {REALLY} freaked me out!! I had nightmares about a crazy man with scissor hands coming to get me and cutting me up into pieces!! I have not watched that movie since!
  12. Have you seen the new Nissan Leaf?? I think they look cute and I would {LOVE} to own one!!
  13. I will not paint my toe nails yellow!!
  14. I like think cherry Pop-Tarts are {delicious}!! I took my own toaster with my on my trip to CA just so I could eat them in the morning!!
  15. I can still sing my elementary school fight song!!!  "We're the Terra Linda Tigers, Terra Linda that's our school................."
Phew! One day down....... 14 to go!! HAPPY {offical} October!!

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

beautiful picture of you!
and fun to read your random facts.. and i totally remember the terra linda song too! i find myself singing it at random times, so wierd.. it's sure a catchy tune!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

OMG That pineapple show in French class was so funny! I can't remember how to say it though. Thanks for putting the terra linda song in my head. And as for the yellow finger nail polish... my sister did that the other day, only the yellow was really light and kind of a pearl essence. It looked like fungus...

Nicole said...

I like this idea! and I like that you're blogging more :)

Cute picture.

Spiders suck.

and... l’ananas ;)

Becky C. said...

So glad someone else wants a Nissan Leaf too!