Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{Day 26}

{A picture that makes you happy}

 This picture makes me happy because I am {SO} excited for
the next Harry Potter movie to come out!! Any one want to
go see it with me Friday night?!?!

Have you heard of Toms?? They are shoes!! And I {LOVE} shoes!!
These shoes are SO dang comfortable and amazingly light!!
The first time I got some I ended up with 2 pairs!!
They are that awesome! But Toms are great because when you buy a pair
of shoes, Toms give a pair of shoes to a child in need some where!!
 Isn't that the coolest thing ever!! Every time I put on my shoes I can picture
some cute little kid in Africa putting on his Toms!!
That picture makes me happy!!!

This is one of my favorites and always makes me smile!!
 I {love} my family!! And every time I see this picture I think about
how dang lucky we were to get an elevator to ourselves!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

do you own all the hp movies?? maybe i need to borrow them from you. i think i've seen the first 4 (or maybe only 3) and have never seen the rest.. that needs to be fixed!!! i doubt redbox has all of them??
i've seen a lot of blog posts about toms lately. i think that's great they donate a pair, but how to do you really know that??! ha ha, i always wonder if it's true or if toms just says that to make you buy.

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Love the tower of terror picture!