Thursday, October 28, 2010

{Day 28}

I'm back on track with my posting!! Just in case you were wondering, I did EIGHT posts yesterday!!! It took forever!!! So if you want to see them all, you have to go back to the post right after {Day 21}!!
I only have 3 more posts to do!! And I am going to warn you right now that day 30 and 31 might be a little late!! I will have to explain later if they are {p.s. it's not because I have super awesome Halloween plans......}!!!
Today you get to find out
{What is your favorite color?}

When I was little and wanted to color a picture for my mom I would always ask her what her favorite color was! I never understood her answer. She always said "I like all the colors." HOW can you like all the colors!! As a 5 year old girl the only acceptable colors were pink or purple..... and maybe yellow!! But ALL the colors?! Uhh, blue is is BOY color!! And so is green!! How could she like them?!?! I think I always pressed her about it and she would tell me her favorite color was peach. PEACH?!?! They didn't have a peach crayon! And even at 5 I knew orange was NOT the same and peach, and I was POSITIVE she would not like a picture colored in orange!!
I totally understand her now!! I am way to indecisive to pick just one favorite color!! And it seriously depends on what the object is!! So, like so many of the post before this, I have not chosen just one answer!!! Here is my favorite color list!!

If it's a car, I like:
 CHARCOAL GREY!! I dream of owing a charcoal grey Nisann Murano or Nissan Juke!! It's on my long term goal list!!!

When it comes to my favorite flowers, Gerber daisy's, I love:
 The ORANGE ones!!

When I am eating a package of Starburst, I always save these for for last, because they are the best:
 The PINK ones!!

If I could choose my eye color, they would be this:
 GREEN!!!

I LOVE to decorate!! Right now I am obsessed with this color combo:
 BLACK, WHITE, GREY and YELLOW!! I want this room so bad! Look at that couch!! I {want} it!! I {need} it!! And the chairs?!?! I think they are sweet {and I'm usually not a huge fan of zebra print!!!}

I like to wear dark colors {for the slimming effect} but looking through my closet, I realized I have a lot of this color:
 Dark PURPLE!!

And when it comes to shoes.........
Heck, I don't really care!! They are SHOES!! And I {LOVE} shoes!!! I will wear them in any color!! The more the better!!

When it comes to jewelry, only this color will do for me:
SILVER!!!

No comments: