Saturday, October 2, 2010

{Day 2}

Guess what I decided today?? That I am going to try to be a good blogger and post something every day this month!! We'll see how that goes!! Haha!! You all know how good I have been about that in the past!!
But I went through my list of questions for this {game..... or whatever you want to call it} and there were just two many good questions to only do it for 15 days!

So today's post {Put your iPod on shuffle...... what are the first 10 songs that play}

  1. One Boy, One Girl (Collin Ray)
  2. Like No Man I've Ever Seen (from Tarzan the musical)
  3. The Test (Roger Hoffman)
  4. You're The One That I Want (From Grease)
  5. Elephant Love Medley (From the Moulin Rouge soundtrack)
  6. London Calling (The Clash)
  7. I Will Be (Leona Lewis)
  8. The Skin Of A Killer (from the Twilight Score soundtrack)
  9. Learning To Breathe (Switchfoot)
  10. Everything (Michael Buble)
I love putting my iPod on shuffle!! It reminds of what a crazy/weird mix of music I like!! I forgot I even had some of those songs on there until I heard them today!!

No comments: