Thursday, October 7, 2010

{Day 7}

It has been one week since I started this blogging adventure and I have to admit that I am pretty proud of myself!! I have posted something {EVERY DAY} this month!! Wahoo! I am on a roll!!

So today is not really a questions!! You are supposed to:
{Post A Picture You Took}
I am using this as an excuse to post this random picture!!
I took this picture while I was in California! We were standing in line for Splash Mountain and it was SO hot!! So naturally half the people were in line with us!! It was probably the longest line we stood in the entire time! But it was really {really} hot!! And only parts of the line are in the shade!! After 45 minutes, and not having to wait in any other lines, I got bored!! So I got out my super awesome camera and started taking random pictures of the things around me! Include these {beautiful} weeds!!
So glad this was the post for the day!! How else would have been able to share this fabulous picture with you!!

But as cool as that picture is............. I should post something a little bit better!! I hope my absolutely wonderful sister-in-law doesn't mind that I post this!!
I took it at their wedding in July!! It is one of my favorite pictures of them!! If you can, you should totally zoom in on their faces!! {LOVE} you Eric & Hayley!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Soooooooooo awesome! That pic is priceless!!